Imagine 1,000 Chicago-area churches coming around a united goal of simultaneously reaching the 9.4 million people in Chicagoland with the gospel of Jesus Christ! Explore God Chicago is a community outreach initiative led by local pastors and ministry leaders to equip congregations to engage neighbors, coworkers, and friends in conversations about God and the Bible. Learn more and sign up here.
YOU'RE IN? Now prepare for lasting impact.
Overcome the #1 challenge—who to invite.
Equip your people now with skills to deepen relationships where they live, work, and play. Use the 9 Arts Primer in your small groups or classes. Participants will gain skills in building relationships with people who believe differently. Extending invitations to an Explore God group will then become a natural next step.
To receive volume discounts listed below, please contact the Q Place office:
phone: 800.369.0307, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, CT
Lead your whole church to relate well with people who believe differently.
Preach a sermon series on how Jesus engaged with people, to show how we can do the same—starting with noticing, praying, listening, and asking good questions. Build a 3- to 9-week sermon series on the 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations using our sermon outlines as a starting point.
Get ready to launch Explore God groups with impact that continues far beyond
the “7 Big Questions.”
Q Place Coaching is time-tested training for facilitating groups where seekers feel safe exploring their questions and where they become open to discussing the Bible. Q Place Coaching is for Christians who want to be well-equipped to invite people around them into a group and facilitate discussions about life, God, and the Bible.
- Coaching groups meet in an online videoconference through a link that we set up. You need access to a computer with video and audio in a quiet location with reliable internet service.
- Coaching groups meet 1 1/4 hours each week for 7 weeks.
- These groups are coached by Christians who have started and facilitated groups for spiritual seekers.
- We recommend coming into Q Place Coaching as a group of three Christians (a triad) who want to start a group together.
- The summer and fall 2018 sessions of Q Place Coaching are for those who are committed to starting a group by January, 2019.
Before you apply for Q Place Coaching, watch this recorded webinar, How Q Place Works.