Imagine 1,000 Chicago-area churches coming around a united goal of simultaneously reaching the 9.4 million people in Chicagoland with the gospel of Jesus Christ! Explore God Chicago is a community outreach initiative led by local pastors and ministry leaders to equip congregations to engage neighbors, coworkers, and friends in conversations about God and the Bible. Learn more and sign up here.
YOU'RE IN? Now prepare for lasting impact.
Overcome the #1 challenge—who to invite.
Equip your people now with skills to deepen relationships where they live, work, and play. Use the 9 Arts Primer in your small groups or classes. Participants will gain skills in building relationships with people who believe differently. Extending invitations to an Explore God group will then become a natural next step.
To receive the volume discounts listed below, simply enter the coupon code at checkout in our online store:
Questions? Please contact the Q Place office:
phone: 800.369.0307, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, CT
Lead your whole church to relate well with people who believe differently.
Preach a sermon series on how Jesus engaged with people, to show how we can do the same—starting with noticing, praying, listening, and asking good questions. Build a 3- to 9-week sermon series on the 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations using our sermon outlines as a starting point.
Sign up for Q Place Coaching and get ready to launch Explore God groups with impact that continues far beyond
the “7 Big Questions.”
Q Place Coaching is time-tested training for facilitating groups where seekers feel safe exploring their questions and where they become open to discussing the Bible. Q Place Coaching is for Christians who want to be well-equipped to invite people around them into a group and facilitate discussions about life, God, and the Bible.
- Coaching groups meet in an online videoconference through a link that we set up. You need access to a computer with video and audio in a quiet location with reliable internet service.
- Q Place Coaching is free of charge.
- Coaching groups meet 1 1/4 hours each week for 7 weeks.
- These groups are coached by Christians who have started and facilitated groups for spiritual seekers.
- It is ideal to come into Q Place Coaching with one or two other Christians who can start a Q Place group with you.
Before you apply for Q Place Coaching, please watch this recorded webinar, How Q Place Works.