2016 Loving Our Neighbors Conference - Bellevue, WA
620 106th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
|When:||Thursday, September 15, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)|
GET PREPARED. GET EQUIPPED. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS
Is your home a refuge in your neighborhood? Do you even know your neighbors?
When disaster strikes, are you prepared physically and spiritually to shelter your neighbors in need?
Join us at Doxa Church for the 2016 Loving Our Neighbors Conference, where speakers will discuss how essential it is for us to learn to love and serve our neighbors, especially in times of tragedy.
Conference content will include:
- How was the 1st Century Church called to love their neighbors?
- How can faith-based organizations love and serve their neighborhoods?
- What skills are important to practice as we build trust with our neighbors?
- How do we prepare physically and spiritually for a catastrophic event?
- How does the WA State Map Your Neighborhood resource build stronger communities?
Space is limited. Reserve a spot for you and your friends today.