The Curiosity Collective: Can I Know God Personally?
Questions for Discussion
- In what ways can you identify with any of the stories in The Curiosity Collective? What did you find intriguing or compelling?
- Why might someone resist knowing God personally?
- Propaganda stated that “sin . . . has broken that covenant with [God].” What do you think he meant by that?
- In the video, Pete said, “[Jesus] made it possible for our sins to be removed because his blood was spotless; he was a perfect sacrifice for us.” How could Jesus be perfect? What are the implications of that?
- How might one develop a personal relationship with God?
- In Matthew 7:7, Jesus says that if we seek, we will find; and if we knock, the door will be opened. What might this mean?
- In Matthew 112:28, Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." James 4:8 says, "Come near to God and he will come near to you." In what ways are you craving a relationship with God?